As a Coinmama customer, we might send you a form known as an “Order delivery form”. The “Order delivery form”, is a form that shows the details of the orders that you have completed with us in the past (Order ID, date created, cryptocurrency, wallet address, etc.)
Why do we ask you to sign it?
When you receive a package at home, for a product that you ordered on the Internet, you’ll most likely be asked to sign a form confirming that you successfully received the product. Similar to this comparison, we want to make sure that you have received your purchased product, the cryptocurrency.
When you sign the form, we can then confirm that you received the coins to your wallets and that you are satisfied with our service. Subsequently, this solidifies your account security and integrity.
How do you sign?
There are two ways to sign your form.
1. The good-ol’-fashioned way, printing it out and signing it! Then, take a picture or scan the signed form and send it back through email.
2. We can accept a digital signature as well! Here’s how to go about it:
- Download the document we sent you
- Click [here](https://smallpdf.com/sign-pdf) and upload the unsigned file
- Sign the document
- Download a copy of the signed form
- Send us an email at email@example.com and attach the signed version so we can review it!
** Tip - If the document has multiple pages, make sure all pages are signed and dated.