Coinmama allows you to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies with a variety of different payment methods. We're continually adding more, so make sure to check back in every once in a while for updates.
Each payment method has its pros and cons, and the information below will help you decide what's most convenient for you.
|Payment Method||Currency||Buy||Sell||Fees||Average delivery time*|
|Fedwire||$||✓||✓||None||2 business days|
|SEPA Instant||€||✓||✕||None||< 1 hour|
|SWIFT||$||✓||✕||None||Up to 3 business days (Global)|
|Open Banking (UK - SWIFT)||£||✓||✕||None||< 1 hour|
|Bank card||$ C$ A$ € £||✓||✕||5% express fee||< 1 hour|
|Apple Pay||$ C$ A$ € £||✓||✕||5% express fee||< 1 hour|
|Google Pay||$ C$ A$ € £||✓||✕||5% express fee||< 1 hour|
*Fedwire Minimum order amount: $500(USD)
*Delivery times may vary depending on necessary documents
- On business days, SEPA transfers usually reach us within 24 hours, and during business hours (GMT +0), payments can reach us within a few hours.
- All SEPA transfers must be made in EUR. For the full list of SEPA countries, click here. Want to know if your bank participates in the SEPA Instant Credit Transfer scheme (SCTInst)? Click here!
- Not sure how to place a bank transfer order?
- If you have a bank account in the UK (SWIFT Fast Payments): During business hours (GMT +0), payments sometimes reach us within a few hours.
- SWIFT global: your transfer may take 3-5 business days to reach us. For more information on why, click here.
- Not sure how to place a bank transfer order? Click here!
- Fedwire payments must be made in USD: your transfer may take 3-5 business days to reach us. For more information on why, click here.