What's a selfie? It's a photograph you take of yourself! And everyone wants to take the perfect selfie!
The perfect Coinmama selfie starts with three things:
The ID you’ve already uploaded + A piece of paper on which you’ve handwritten “Coinmama” and today’s full date + You 👋
Now you just need to take a photo of all three things together.
A few notes:
- We need to be able to read the information on your ID and on the piece of paper
- Make sure the whole date is written, including the year
- None of the text on the ID can be covered
- We want to see your entire face
- You have to be holding both the ID and paper yourself
- The photo has to be clear
Here are some tips to make it work:
- Webcams sometimes take low-quality pictures, so grab your smartphone for this one.
- Take the photo in a well-lit room or in natural lighting.
- Hold the ID at its corner to make sure you’re not covering any of the information written on it.
- Write “Coinmama” and the date at the center of a full sheet of paper. That way your ID won't block it.
- Don't forget, you can always recruit a friend to take the photo.
PS: Smiling is allowed :)