As our lives evolve into the digital world we use more and more services that require our information. Choosing a strong password is the first step in protecting your online information and accounts.
Here are some tips on how to choose a strong password:
- Choose a word or phrase unique or special to you, one that can’t be easily guessed. It’s best not to use, birthdays or family names which could be discovered online
- Don’t use a generic password. For example, qwerty123, password123, admin, and guest are common passwords that are easy to remember but easier to crack
- Avoid sharing your password across different platforms
- Have a longer password. 8 to 10 characters is considered a good start
- Use a mix of both upper and lower case characters - adding non-alphanumeric characters is strongly recommended
- Update your password regularly
If you have any questions about your account security you can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coinmama will never ask you for your password.
Forgotten your password? You can reset your password here.