Our big tip:
- Before you start your verification process, check the list of restricted Countries and States. You will need to be a resident of and have a valid identification card (ID) from a country or US state that we operate in.
- Before you get started, check out our list of accepted documentation.
- If your ID has an expiration date, make sure it's still valid!
- When taking a picture of your ID, turn your camera's flash off in order to prevent glare from obstructing any of the details.
- Before you upload the requested files, make sure all four corners of your ID are visible in the photos, that you have photos of both the front and back of your ID (not relevant to passports), and that the text in the photos is clearly legible.
Personal information tips:
- Make sure you enter your ID number with no spaces or hyphens ("-"), and double-check that the number you've entered matches the number on your ID.
- Enter your ID expiration date as it appears. If your ID doesn't have an expiration date, then click the checkbox next to the expiration date field.
- Remember that the "issuing country" is the country listed on your ID.
- Your country of residence is the country you are currently living in.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept Post Office Box (PO Box) addresses, so please provide your residential address.
We'll make an exception for US APO/FPO addresses, or if you live in a country that doesn't use street addresses.
- If you don't have a zip code, enter "NA" in the zip code field.
- A selfie is a photograph you take of yourself using your smartphone, but you can always ask a friend to help you out.
- Another option is to use the self-timer feature on your smartphone
- Take your time. Make sure everything in your selfie is clear and fully visible, including you!
- Read through all of our tips for taking the perfect selfie before taking yours.
- Check that any VPN or Proxy is disabled before you submit your personal information and that you're not using a Tor browser.
Not sure if you're behind a proxy? You can check that here