If you're searching for a trusted Mobile or Desktop wallet, look no further! Here's how you can download the software and get started:
- Click here to be redirected to Exodus's home page
- Click where the yellow arrow is pointing to watch the video explanation, then click where the red arrow is pointing once you are done watching.
- Click which option that you prefer to download (yellow for computer, red for mobile)
- You should see the file downloaded here (see figure 3)
- Open the downloaded file by clicking on it (in the example, we're using the Windows desktop option). Click OK on the pop-up.
Congrats! You've just finished creating an Exodus wallet!
Find your wallet addresses
- Click the Exodus logo on the device that you downloaded the software on
- On the main page, click "Wallet"
- Click the type of currency whose wallet address you would like to see (in this example, we use the Bitcoin wallet):
- Once you have chosen the correct cryptocurrency wallet (in this case, Bitcoin), click receive to see your wallet address
Voila, here's the address of your Bitcoin wallet! To send your purchased coins to your wallet, this is the character string that you will be asked to provide when placing your order.
Switch between your different wallet addresses (BTC example)