What it is
As a Coinmama customer, we might send you a form known as an “Order Delivery Form”. This is a form that shows the details of the orders that you have completed with us in the past (Order ID, date created, cryptocurrency, wallet address, etc.)
Why we ask for it
When you receive a package at home for a product that you ordered on the Internet, you’ll most likely be asked to sign a form confirming that you successfully received the product. Similarly, we want to make sure that you have received your purchased product, the cryptocurrency.
When you sign the form, we can then confirm that you received the coins in your wallet and that you are satisfied with our service. Subsequently, this solidifies your account security and integrity.
We can accept a digital signature as well, and here’s how to go about it:
- Download the file that's located in the email that you were sent, below our company logo.
- Open the folder that contains the file you just downloaded, click here, chose the Sign a document option, and upload the unsigned file. You can do so by either "dragging and dropping" the file into the pink field, or by clicking the choose file button.
- Sign the document with your actual signature. Typed-in names or files without dates will not be accepted.
- Download a copy of the signed form
- Send us an email at email@example.com and attach the signed version so we can review it!