Upon logging in to your Coinmama account, you’ll see your transaction history with us. In the case you were wondering what the order statuses mean, here's a list of all 5:
You will never be charged for a failed order, however, you may need to wait for the pre-authorized check to be voided.
- Completed - Your order was successfully Completed and your coins were sent to your wallet!
You'll be able to see your purchase available to you as soon as the Blockchain has confirmed the transaction - this usually takes another 10 minutes but can be longer, and until then you'll see the transaction as unconfirmed. Click here for more information on how Blockchain confirmations work.
- Expired - If your Order has Expired, it means that you didn't finish the payment process. Credit/debit card orders expire after 30 minutes if you don't complete the payment form.
- Pending- Your payment and or order are being processed.
- Canceled -When an order is Canceled it means that you either manually canceled it from your account page, from the credit card payment page, or asked us to cancel it for you.
- Failed- At Coinmama we want you to succeed every time! But sometimes, and despite everyone's best efforts, an order doesn't go through. If your order failed, don't panic! Most often it's for one of the reasons below:
Your payment was declined by the card issuer. We've found that contacting your card issuer or bank and asking them to clarify why the card was declined will usually enable future transactions. Calling your bank is generally the best first course of action! Click here for more information on this decline reason.
Oops! You may have overdrawn your account or went over your credit limit. Call your bank or try with a different card. Click here if you believe that we received this message in error and for more information on this decline reason.
This is an extra layer of security in place by your bank. You may have entered your pin or password incorrectly or took too long to enter it. Click here for more information on this decline reason.
Your issuing bank does not permit this type of transaction. Please try with a different card, or call your credit card issuer and ask if they can resolve the problem. Click here for more information on this decline reason.
Similar to the "Card not accepted" decline reason, your card issuer is not allowing this type of transaction. Please try with a different card or call your bank for clarification. Click here for more information on this decline reason.
If your orders keep on failing, contact us. Alternatively, you can create a new order with a different card.