Zengo utilizes face recognition technology to put you (and only you) in complete control of your crypto.
Plus, setting up your wallet and backing it up is a breeze! Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to do so:
Note: In order to use Zengo, you'll need a phone with face recognition technology. Minimum requirements are iPhone 5 and above, or any device running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above. If your phone does not meet the requirements, don't worry! You can click here for the full Exodus guide.
1. If you're currently viewing this article on your cellular device, click here to be redirected to ZenGo and download the application
2. Open the application and swipe right
3. Click get started
4. Enter your email address and head over to your inbox to confirm.
5. Scan your face to finish setting up your wallet
Click the icon on the upper left-hand side of the screen, then on back up now.
6. Click continue to scan your face (you’ll need to do this twice)
Tip: Make sure to take off any headgear or eye/sunglasses before scanning your face in order for this to work properly.
7. Congrats, you’re all set!
Where can I find my ZenGo wallet address?
Here’s how to view your wallet address, and note that if you would like to transfer your coins to another wallet, all you’ll need to do is click “send” instead of “receive” to enter the address of the wallet that you would like to transfer your coins to: