ZenGo utilizes face recognition technology to put you (and only you) in complete control of your crypto. Plus, setting up your wallet and backing it up is a breeze!
Let's get started
- If you're currently viewing this article on a cellular device, click here to download ZenGo
In order to use ZenGo, you must have a phone with face recognition technology. The minimum requirements are iPhone 5 and above, or any device running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above. If your phone does not meet this requirement, or if you'd prefer to have a desktop wallet, we would recommend downloading Exodus.
- Open the application and swipe right
- Click Get Started
- Enter your email address and head over to your inbox to confirm.
- Scan your face to finish setting up your wallet
Make sure to take off any headgear or eye/sunglasses before scanning your face in order for this to work properly.
- Click the icon on the upper left-hand side of the screen, then on Back Up Now.
- Click Continue to scan your face again
- Congrats, you’re all set!
Find your wallet address
Here’s how to view your wallet address, and note that if you would like to transfer your coins to another wallet, all you’ll need to do is click “send” instead of “receive” to enter the address of the wallet that you would like to transfer your coins to: