With Coinmama, you can easily and conveniently sell your Bitcoin (BTC). There are two steps to this process - the first is to initiate the order from within your Coinmama account and the second is to transfer the chosen amount from your external wallet to the wallet address that we will provide you with upon initiating the order. Once the transaction is confirmed on the Blockchain, we issue your payout - it's really that easy!
Log in to your Coinmama account and click the Sell button on the left-hand side of the screen:
- Enter the amount that you would like to sell (you can choose a specific amount of coins or a specific fiat currency amount). Once you've decided, click the Sell button:
SEPA payouts are made in EUR and all SWIFT payouts are made in USD.
- Choose your payout method according to your bank's location:
If your bank account is from one of the following countries and territories listed, then choose the SEPA payout method on this page:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican CityIf your country is not listed above, click here to check to see if your bank is on the list of restricted bank Countries for sell orders.
- Choose SEPA or SWIFT depending on your bank's location:
SEPA - Choose the country that your bank is located in and enter your IBAN in the required field below:
SWIFT - Choose the country that your bank is located in and enter your SWIFT/BIC code in the required field:
- Fill out the information, click the "I confirm that I am the legal owner of these coins" box if relevant and then click "Next":
- Head over to your wallet and either scan the QR code when you get to the following page or transfer the coins from your wallet to the address that our system will provide you with. Please do not send coins to the wallet address in the screenshot below, it's just an example:
Once we receive your coins, we'll send out the payment- this may take up to a few business days since we will be sending out your payment via bank transfer.