You can easily sell your Bitcoin (minimum 200 USD worth) for EUR with Coinmama.
- A European bank account which supports SEPA transfers*
How do I sell my bitcoin?
There are two steps to this process - the first is to initiate the order from within your Coinmama account and the second is to transfer the chosen amount from your external wallet to the wallet address that we will provide you with upon initiating the order. Once the transaction is confirmed on the Blockchain, we issue your pay-out - it's really that easy!
Log in to your Coinmama account and click the Sell button on the left-hand side of the screen:
- Enter the amount that you would like to sell (you can choose a specific amount of coins or a specific EUR amount). Once you've decided, click the Sell button:
SEPA pay-outs are made in EUR only
- Choose the country that your bank is located in and enter your IBAN in the required field below:
- Fill out the information regarding your coins, click the "I confirm that I am the legal owner of these coins" box if relevant and then click "Next":
- Head over to your wallet and either scan the QR code when you get to the following page or transfer the coins from your wallet to the address that our system will provide you with. Please do not send coins to the wallet address in the screenshot below, it's just an example:
- Complete the form and send the coins within 30 minutes to prevent the order from expiring
- The payout will be performed once we have received your coins