Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Why can't I use my US passport?

Due to the fact that Coinmama is unable to serve all 50 states, we ask our American users to provide a state-issued ID instead of a passport for level 1 verification- i.e. either a driver's license, permit, or resident card.

Note that in order to be able to utilize our services, you’ll need to be both from and in an area that is not on the list of our restricted areas.


Was this article helpful?