During the verification processes, you'll be asked to provide a photo of your ID. Coinmama accepts the following types of identification:
- Driver's license
- State-issued non-driver's license ID card
- International passport
- Government-issued national identity card, driver's license, or permanent residence card. These must contain English/Latin letters, and we do not accept paper or laminated ID cards.
Paper or laminated ID cards*, residence permits*, temporary paper US driver's licenses, black and white IDs, expired IDs, ID cards with holes or missing corners, IDs without English/Latin letters*, OFAC IDs, student IDs, gym membership cards, personal transit cards or benefit cards.
Coinmama will accept the following laminated or non-English/Latin identity cards and residence permits provided they have a valid expiration date and do not have any holes or missing corners:
- Arabic language national IDs if you do not have an ID in English
- National ID cards from Brazil • Ecuador • France • Germany • Greece • Russia (internal passport) • Uruguay • Venezuela
- Driver's licenses from Brazil • France • Russia
- Aadhar (plastic only), PAN, or EPIC card from India
- Paper ID from Italy
- Proof of age card from Australia • Canada • New Zealand
- Residence permits we can accept from the countries mentioned below:
Accepted residence permits
Don't have an accepted ID issued by the country you're currently residing in? We can accept a Residence Permit instead if it was issued by one of the countries listed below. Kindly note, may ask for more KYC documents in addition to your residence permit.
- Valid (not expired or revoked)
- In English
- Include your picture
- Include your date of birth
- Czech Republic
- Korea, South
- Saudi Arabia
- Taiwan, Province of China
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Coinmama can only accept identification cards (ID) that are still valid—meaning they can't be expired. If your ID doesn't have an expiration date, check the box that indicates that your ID doesn't expire.