To place an order using the SEPA/Bank transfer option, first make sure your bank is from a SEPA country.
Create the order
1. Choose your crypto-currency
2. Choose how much you want to buy.
You can either choose one of the packages or put in a specific amount.
3. Once you've decided, click the Buy button
4. Enter the wallet address you want the bitcoins sent to
5. On the payment method page, choose “Bank Transfer”
6. Review the terms, and click “Next”
Next, you’ll be shown the Coinmama bank transfer account details.
At this stage, you’re almost done! Now you just need to complete your transfer. Log into your online banking page or head over to your local bank’s branch to initiate the SEPA bank transfer. You have to send the transfer to the Coinmama account details that are given to you during the checkout.
SEPA transfers usually take just 24 hours to complete from the time your transfer is sent. Once your transfer is received, your coins will be sent immediately.
**Please keep in mind, that the cryptocurrency price is locked only when your transfer is received.**
Important to Remember
- You have to transfer the same amount as your order total. For example, if your order total is 100 EUR, you have to transfer 100 EUR. Please take into consideration that some banks might include their own fees in your transfer amount.
- In the “Notes” section of your bank transfer, make sure to add your order ID as a reference (eg: BBT12345678)**
- You need to send the transfer from your own personal bank account in your name. Corporate accounts and 3rd party accounts are not supported.
- Your order is valid for up to 7 days but If we haven’t received your payment during this time, the order will automatically expire and the coins will not be sent.
In order to use this payment method, your bank needs to be from one of the following SEPA countries:
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City