When you review a POR you need to check the following information
- Does the address match the billing address?
- Does the name on the POR match the user's name?
- If the name on the POR does not match the user's name, is the POR addressed to the attention of the user's name?
- Is there a name or logo or name of the company that issued the document present?
- Does the document look authentic?
- Is the document complete enough to approve?
- Is the POR edited or are parts covered?
- Is the date on the document recent within the last 6 months?
TIP: We accept POR in Russian and Arabic since we have compliance members who can clarify information on the document with a note in the ledger.