Here are the document requirements for customers who want get their account verified for level 2.
Documents we collect
There are two types of customers for level 2 verification: from regular countries or from high risk countries.
Here the POR stands for proof of residence and SAD form is the Service Applicant Declaration form
Accepted POR Documents
POR (proof of residence) includes utility bills and bank statements. By requesting this we are asking for further verification of the users billing location. POR documents include:
- Bank Statement
- Electric Bill
- Water Bill
- Home phone bill
- Internet bill
- Government-issued document
- The ID’s quality requirements for level 2 are less strict than for level 1:
- If the documents we receive are not clear enough or cropped but readable and understandable, we shouldn’t decline them;
- If the user has cropped the image and not all 4 corners and borders are visible, then we need to ask for an uncropped image.
- If the documents are incomplete and some information on the document is not in the frame of the picture, then we need to request a complete document with all four corners and borders of the document visible.
- How to Review documents
To see which kind of IDs we do not accept see the dedicated document on Unacceptable IDs.
- Information needed on the ID
- Be government issued (TIP: We accept Pakistan driving license for level 2, although it’s issued by Police. And the Sala Saprbank ID from Sweden);
- Contain a picture;
- Have the necessary security features and wear that make it authentic;
- A name;
- A DOB;
- An ID number.
TIP: If the additional ID is also acceptable for Level 1 and bears an expiration date later than the first ID, we will update the user’s account information to match the later expiration date.TIP: Russian passport sometimes doesn’t have English on it. Ask one of the Russian compliance members to clarify and make sure to put in ledger note. The same applies to Arabic ID, ask Ran to clarify and put ledger note. Please note that getting these translations is only for Tier 2. We cannot accept non-English IDs, even with translation, for Tier 1.
TIP: We can accept South Korean driving license with an international driving permit in English.
TIP: We can accept USA passport as a second ID.
- The KYC should include all 4 corners and borders of the document;
- The KYC should be of good quality, clearly readable (accepted in handwriting also) and unedited;
- The KYC should be as accurate as possible.
- Information needed on the KYC Questionnaire
- Information needs to match user’s account;
- KYC Q should contain whole pages.
- The KYC Q should contain an accepted line of business
- To see more about how to review a KYC questionnaire please see the respective guide.
High risk users