You can buy bitcoin with any credit/debit card from MasterCard and Visa. Here's how it works:
Create the order
- Choose how much you want to buy through the home page, or by clicking Buy Bitcoin in the menu
- Choose Visa, Mastercard as payment method
- Enter the wallet address you want the bitcoins sent to
- After confirming your wallet (you will receive an email) and clicking Complete payment, you will be sent to one of the credit card payment pages - Simplex' or our own
- Fill out the form, agree to our terms and click Next
- Verify your phone and email - you'll receive a text message with a confirmation code and an email with a link
- On the next page, fill out your payment details and click Pay. Your bank may require that you fill out 3D secure as well.
Once you've placed the order, it will now change status to In Process, which means that it's being processed by Simplex. For more information about order processing, click here.
You can view your order status at any time in the My account page and an email will be sent to you when your payment is approved by Simplex. Once approved, we will send you the coins right away.
PS: Check your email regularly and make sure to respond to them if they ask you for further details.
- Fill out the form and click Complete Payment
Once you've completed the payment, it will usually be processed in seconds, and you will know right away if the payment was approved.