Sometimes browsing with disabled cookies or with an "Incognito mode" may produce an error that would ask you to enable cookies to use Coinmama (find the example below):
For Google Chrome users:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site Settings.
- Click Cookies and site data.
- From here, you can:
- Turn on cookies: Next to "Blocked," turn on the switch.
- Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow all cookies.
For Edge browser users:
- On your computer, open the Edge browser.
- Click the Menu button, found at the top-right corner of the web page, and then click Settings.
- Click Cookies and site permissions and then Manage and delete cookies and site data.
- Choose the option Allow sites to save and read cookie data. When you allow first-party cookies, you could select to allow or block Third-Party Cookies by enabling or disabling the tab below.
- Restart Edge.
For Firefox browser users:
- On your computer, open the Firefox browser.
- Click the Menu button, found at the top-right corner of the web page and marked as three horizontal lines, and then click Settings. (Note: on some OS it is called Options).
- Click Privacy & security.
- Choose your preferred privacy and cookie settings.
Firefox has advanced browser privacy settings: control of the privacy and cookies settings are combined together. You can choose one of the three main options for privacy and cookies management: Standard, Strict, and Custom.
- Manage cookies, site data, and cache.
Additionally, you can manage cookies, site data, and cache already stored on your computer. Click Manage data, and you will see your stored cookies, which websites are storing cookies, how much space it takes, and other data. You could delete selected cookies.