To verify your account, you need to identify yourself by providing a high-quality image of your ID. When providing an ID, it's important to make sure that:
- The image of the ID should be in high quality, so that all the information on it is clearly visible and readable, including small titles; it is recommended not to use a webcam, but a regular camera (such as a smartphone camera) or a computer scanner.
- The image should be clean from any editing or modifications.
- The portrait on the ID should be clear so that the holder is recognizable (if we were to meet you in person, we should be able to recognize you by your photo on the ID).
- The image should be in original colors, so there should be no use of image-enhancement tools or applications; black and white images are not accepted.
- The image should be taken in a properly lit setting and present the ID in its true proportions.